I just live for breakfast, and this brings all of my favourite flavours together. Masses of protein, magnesium, B vitamins, Iron, Calcium. Thats a pretty impressive start to the day!
Serves - 1
- 2 large eggs
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- small sprig of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of chopped kalamata olives
- 60g of feta cheese
- Saute the spinach in a little olive oil, until it wilts. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and pour in to an omelette pan. Once the eggs are almost completely cooked, lay the spinach across the middle. Add the dill, feta, and kalamata olives, and fold.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes to soften the cheese.